Monday, July 16, 2018

Ten Months

This month she took me by surprise as she is now completely weaned. I'm sad because I had no idea I'd be done so soon! I nursed Dez until he was almost 2 1/2, so Chesney being done at 10 months is definitely new for me. I've been working most days, which I didn't really do when Dez was a baby and I haven't kept up on pumping as much as I should have. Plus she loves bottles anyway.

I know all parents say this, but Chesney just seems so smart and advanced for 10 months. She started only walking (no crawling at all!) when she was still 9 months, so now she's just a walking pro. She also is pretty good at obeying when me or anyone tells her not to put something in her mouth, etc.

Since I've always been used to breastfeeding, it's crazy to just do bottles and actually see how much she drinks, which is a lot! We have gone through a ton of formula and I never realized how cheap it was to breastfeed. :) My focus is never solid foods, but she loves anything. I think her favorite food has to be blueberries. Anytime those are on her tray she eats them up and wants more before she even touches anything else. She also tried cherries and was a huge fan.

She loves peek-a-boo and initiated most games herself by pulling something over her face and holding it there until someone says, "where's Chesney?". She still sleeps awesome and does better in the car now that we give her a bottle most times we get in. Why didn't I think of that before?

She's amazing and perfect and fun and if I could think of one flaw, it's that her hair doesn't really grow. Love our Babes/Candy/Feffy!










No comments:

Post a Comment