Wednesday, April 29, 2015

10 Months

Double digits! I can't believe it. He cut 4 top teeth this month, has learned to tip up his sippy cup, and waved to his first stranger! I'm so proud.

People wave to him all the time and I always think they think he's older than he is and should be able to wave back...but Sunday he actually did it back to someone at church! I was really surprised when it happened and it was the cutest. Still, he mostly just stares at people and while he smiles all the time, he doesn't do it too often to strangers.

I left him with a babysitter for the first time at the church while I went to a tennis clinic, and I was really nervous about it! When I left he was just sitting on the ground by the toys, still as a statue. It was hilarious. But by the time I picked him up at the end, he didn't even want to come with me! That kid doesn't miss me at all. I'm sad about it but I can't let him see my weakness. He loved being with kids around his age and was really good the whole time. It still makes me nervous but at least I know he likes it!

He stands on his own all the time but hasn't taken any steps yet. He started dancing to the Curious George theme and credits song a lot, but now he does it to any song! He loves clapping as well. Every time I try to get a video though, he immediately stops. He also has learned that when he drops the remote on the ground, the batteries come out. So he's started dropping it over and over waiting for them to pop out. He's too smart and now we take the batteries out before he gets to it so in his face. 

When he does eat real food, most of the time he is a super angry eater and looks completely pissed off the entire time he's shoving food in his face. Super heavy breathing, scrunched up face, and then just starts rampaging by throwing everything when he's done.





 Colby makes his first cameo! ^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment