Wednesday, July 30, 2014

One Month

Tonight Dez went to sleep at a decent human hour (2 am), so naturally here it is almost 4 in the morning and I'm still wide awake. I don't know. At this point I'm just waiting for him to wake up again soon unless this is the time he decides to sleep for a long stretch. It's like he knows! I might as well do something besides lie in bed...

A few days ago marked a month for Dez! It's gone by fast and slow at the same time. I'm trying to enjoy every moment I have and just can't believe how much he's already changed and grown. *Lighting is on point and his diaper is bigger than he is.*







Loves: EATING. It's crazy to me to think about how much time out of each day is spent feeding this bottomless pit.

Laughing/smiling in his sleep. I love when I catch him in the act! He's also smiling a lot more while awake, especially when he first wakes up "for the day" around noon or 1.

Pulling his hair. Well, he actually should hate it but he won't stop doing it! Every time I hear the scream I know exactly what he's doing and have to run and pry his death grip off that hair.

Being on his tummy, hanging out in his swing, and getting bounced up and down.

Hates: I really can't think of much he hates. He used to hate baths but now he's indifferent to them. He just didn't like being cold but we've gotten better at keeping him warm and getting him in a towel quick.

All in all he's such a happy baby and rarely cries. His normal cry is more of a whimper, even when he's hungry! It's pretty awesome.

Mostly I feel like he's too big to only be a month old! What is happening?! But we're loving being parents and can't wait for what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment