Saturday, March 10, 2018

Six Months

This month Chesney got her first two teeth, gets up in crawling position when she isn't scooting all over the place, and also sat in a cart and restaurant high chair for the first time! We have started an actual bedtime which has been nothing short of amazing. Both kids are in bed by 10 (we're night owls around here) and she usually sleeps until about 7ish. Lately she also wakes up at some other point as well, but I'll take it! Most of the time when I wake up with her I don't realize it's the middle of the night until I'm putting her back to bed.

She's wearing a lot of 6-9 month clothes as well as size 2 or 3 diapers. 2's seem a little small but we're finishing up what we have! At her appointment she was 27.25 inches (94%), 15 lbs 6.5 oz (37%), and her head was 44 cm (92%).

When she's in a good mood her favorite thing is having free reign scooting around the apartment. Whenever she goes into a bathroom, she goes right for the toilet, and everywhere else she loves the door stoppers.

We got a bouncer hoping we'd be able to contain her while getting stuff done, but she only likes to stay in it for 5-10 minutes before she gets fussy. And she has to be just fed for her to even last that long. Hopefully she'll start liking it more!

Whenever Colby is home with the kids while I'm at work, she'll do just fine the whole time I'm gone, but as soon as I walk through the door she gets super fussy until I pick her up. I like to think I'm her favorite. :) Although she absolutely loves all things Dez and playing with Colby.



They love each other I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment