Monday, January 12, 2015

A Very Utah Christmas

We spent almost a month in Utah for Christmas thanks to Colby's ridiculously long break from school. Louisiana doesn't mess around with breaks. Our families are the bomb and I think I ate enough to cover all of 2015. It's always sad to leave but I couldn't be happier I escaped the snow.

[spacing is way off on most of these because computers are hard and I give up]

 Displaying IMG_3580.JPGDisplaying IMG_3601.JPG



Bench grandparents took the boys on a secret trip to Build-a-Bear and got Dez his first teddy bear. And his pants always turn into man-pris.

Dez rode on his first train and thought it was "meh".

Temple Square lights. It amazes me what Dez will sleep through.



Christmas Eve nativity with the Sanford cousins.
My dad dressed up as Santa and it was basically the best thing that's ever happened. Dez had no idea what was going on but he doesn't care about anything as long as he can chew on a Santa hat. Or anything else.
6 AM on Christmas morning. My face was about the same except not nearly as cute.
You can take the boy out of Louisiana but you can't take Louisiana out of the boy.
Of all the presents he got he loved the giant pack of Ramen the most. We really scored at my grandparent's Christmas party game.





Displaying DSC_0081.JPG

















Displaying photo 3.JPG
Dez worked on his fitness and we attempted some crossfit. So I couldn't walk most of the break.

Inline image 1
We went to a super fun NYE party hosted by some good friends. It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment