Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 22 Update - There's a Person Moving in There



How far? 22 weeks, 3 days
 
Total weight gain: about 9 lbs

Maternity clothes? I got some maternity leggings (I was feeling fancy) and a new dress I will probably live in. I mostly wanted them; don't necessarily need them yet.

Stretch marks? No.
 
Baby purchases: Nothing new recently. We waiting until we get the nursery all organized to start adding to it. Can't wait for that! Plus Colby just painted it and it's looking fiiine.
Food cravings: Nothing really. I love drinking water and I hate that I have to pace myself in the evening if I don't want to get up 5 times during the night. I also have to plan my drinking around if I'm going out in public. I went to the mall for about an hour and may or may not have made 3 pit stops. Lesson learned.

Wedding ring on or off? On.

Moods? I've had a few episodes where I'm mad/sad for no reason. I went to Winco last week and I was mad at the world for wronging me or something like that. How anyone could be unhappy while grocery shopping is beyond me. It's seriously one of my favorite things! I still can't believe I missed the opportunity. Oh well.
 
What makes me sick: Nothing I can think of. Woohoo!
What I miss: I get nervous eating pink steak, etc. so I mostly avoid it. I'm excited to order medium rare again and not feel bad about it (not that it was a regular occurrence anyway) .

What else is new? He's moving like crazy and I love that I can see my stomach move when he moves! Colby has felt him a few times but has the worst luck and almost always just misses them. I'm hoping they still like each other.
Looking forward to: Word on the street is that your bladder should be more under control by this time...still waiting. But even before I was pregnant I peed like a pregnant lady so I don't know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment